Part time 5 -7 hours per week
Our client, a busy and growing law office is seeking the services of a seasoned accounting professional with solid law firm experience and deep knowledge of PC Law. This opportunity may be ideal for a retired or semi retired CGA/CPA.
If you have financial smarts and are looking a place to use your talent, this may be opportunity you have been seeking.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Preparation and tracking of budgets
- All tax and law society records
- Partner compensation
- Financial analysis (i.e. costs per lawyer)
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly financial statements and quarterly balance sheets
- Preparation of lawyers’ spreadsheets
- Oversee payroll and payment of monthly remittances
- Remotely supervision of a bookkeeper
- Monthly meeting with partners
Tell us why this role is for you by submitting your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their submissions however, only those under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
We are committed to maintaining inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted in relation to this or any other job opportunity or testing, please advise a representative in a timely manner of the accommodation measures which are required in order to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. All information received relating to accommodation measures will remain confidential. Please note that we will not automatically consult accommodation requests from prior selection processes. Selected candidates should therefore advise of their accommodation needs for each and every position they are contacted about or offered.