Maternity Leave Contract
Our client is seeking the services of an experienced Accounting Assistant with strong and accurate data entry skills to support our accounting department!
You thrive in a fast- paced environment that requires a high level of initiative, allowing you to handle multiple deadlines in an effective and efficient manner. You are an energetic, confident, and mature team player who understands what first-rate client service means and knows how to deliver it. You take pride in the work you produce and take initiative.
About the Role
This is full- time contract opportunity, covering a maternity leave requires a strong team player with the ability to work independently. The duties are varied and cover a wide range of services for each client. To excel in this role, you are detail-oriented and put emphasis on accuracy
- 2-3 years progressively evolving experience in a clerical accounting
- Proficiency working in a windows environment using MS Office Suite, with an emphasis on Excel
- Proficiency with QuickBooks
- Outstanding organizational skills and time management
- Experience in accurately processing a high volume of entries
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle the demands of deadlines and shifting priorities
- Proven accuracy and attention to detail
Please submit a cover letter and resume clearly indicating how you meet the requirements for this position to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their submissions however, only those under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
We are committed to maintaining inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted in relation to this or any other job opportunity or testing, please advise a representative in a timely manner of the accommodation measures which are required in order to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. All information received relating to accommodation measures will remain confidential. Please note that we will not automatically consult accommodation requests from prior selection processes. Selected candidates should therefore advise of their accommodation needs for each and every position they are contacted about or offered.