Stone Design Concepts has been working with people to create their dream homes, with custom kitchen and bathroom countertops and flooring since 2008. Located in Nepean, we are currently looking for an energetic, results-oriented and dedicated Administrative Assistant with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to join our team! The successful candidate must be detail oriented, proactive and should be able to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting our fast-paced business, working closely with other members in the office to support critical functions. This small but mighty office team is focused on team work and collaboration, we are looking not only for someone who can do the job, but someone who is passionate about quality and service!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage mail, fax and courier packages;
- Data entry using Quickbooks and other tools;
- Preparation of invoices for completed jobs
- Assist sales department with various administrative duties, as required (e.g., word processing);
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a administrative role
- Previous experience or background in flooring and/or Home builder business an asset
- Basic knowledge of accounting fundamentals
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal and client service skills
- Professional and positive demeanour
- Superior organizational and priority setting skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
Competitive compensation and benefit package available.
Please submit resume and cover letter including salary expectations, in the strictest of confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest: however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
We are committed to maintaining inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted in relation to this or any other job opportunity or testing, please advise a representative in a timely manner of the accommodation measures which are required in order to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. All information received relating to accommodation measures will remain confidential. Please note that we will not automatically consult accommodation requests from prior selection processes.