Seeking a bilingual customer service driven individual who has an eye for accuracy. As a member of the customer service team, your positive and professional demeanor will contribute to providing exceptional customer service. Your experience working on a computer and corresponding via email and telephone with clients, adds to your success in the role.
ASAP Cheques is a business that takes pride in delivering nothing but the best customer service to its Canadian and American Markets. In order to provide this exceptional level of service, it is required that you are able to fluently read, write and speak in both French and English.
- 1-3 years of customer service experience
- Fluently able to speak, read and write in both English and French
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Fluency in Microsoft Office, the Internet and work management programs
- Able to follow instructions compliantly and accurately
- Works cooperatively and productively with others
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time using computer or telephone
- Completion of High School Diploma
This full time Customer Service Representative position offers a varying work schedule that rotates to include straight days (9-5) and afternoon/evening shifts (12-8), Monday to Friday, in an office environment. Applicants must have own transportation.
Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Disability Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Please forward cover letter and résumé to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest. Only those selected for further screening or an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to maintaining inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted in relation to this or any other job opportunity or testing, please advise a representative in a timely manner of the accommodation measures which are required in order to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. All information received relating to accommodation measures will remain confidential. Please note that we will not automatically consult accommodation requests from prior selection processes. Selected candidates should therefore advise of their accommodation needs for each and every position they are contacted about or offered.