Established in 1981 Events & Management Plus is a highly successful association management company and a professional conference organizer. We have a global clientele and specialize in managing professional associations and their annual conferences. To learn more about us please visit our website at: www.eventsmgt.com
You thrive in a fast- paced environment that requires a high level of initiative, allowing you to handle multiple deadlines in an effective and efficient manner. You are an energetic, confident, and mature team player who understands what first-rate client service means and knows how to deliver it. You take pride in the work you produce and take initiative.
This full- time opportunity requires a strong team player with the ability to work independently. The duties are varied and cover a wide range of services for each client. To excel in this role you are detail- oriented and put emphasis on accuracy.
- A minimum of 5 years progressively evolving experience in an accounting or bookkeeping role
- Proficiency working in a windows environment using MS Office Suite, with an emphasis on Excel
- Proficiency with QuickBooks
- Outstanding organizational skills and time management
- Experience in processing a high volume of entries
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle the demands of deadlines and shifting priorities
- Proven accuracy and attention to detail
- Understanding of financial bookkeeping
Tell us why this role is for you by submitting your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their submissions however, only those under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
We are committed to maintaining inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted in relation to this or any other job opportunity or testing, please advise a representative in a timely manner of the accommodation measures which are required in order to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. All information received relating to accommodation measures will remain confidential. Please note that we will not automatically consult accommodation requests from prior selection processes. Selected candidates should therefore advise of their accommodation needs for each and every position they are contacted about or offered.