About the Company
Our client is an established, successful and innovative software and instrumentation solutions provider, dedicated to continuously elevating their brand through innovation, commitment to quality, and superior customer service.
The casual, collaborative office is where the workplace culture begins. The people are what make the company great, so they are empowered with the freedom to think big and the resources to make things happen. They communicate directly, lead by example, and make sure team members know how much they are appreciated. Passion for life and work is important….it needs to be important to you, too.
In this newly created position, and as the business leader, you will be responsible for developing and driving both the long term strategic plan as well as the annual operating plan. You will marshal resources across sales, marketing, finance, product and operations to achieve the annual objectives in market. You will be responsible for driving in-year performance while at the same time executing strategic milestones that help build the business for the future.
You have a clear understanding why this posting does not have an exhaustive list of responsibilities and appreciate that accountability, growth and success for the company and any of its subsidiaries is your mandate.
- 10+ years in a progressively evolving management role with strong P&L experience
- Highly developed leadership and collaborative people skills
- Tolerance for ambiguity and a problem-solving leadership style
- Expert in business strategy and operations, analytical and strategic, yet highly pragmatic and results-oriented
- MBA or graduate degree in management
- Strategic operational experience OR international business and operations experience
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgement through strong analytical thinking
- Entrepreneurial, autonomous, and growth-oriented; start-up experience is a big plus
Please submit a cover letter and resume, in the strictest of confidence to: email@example.com
with the job title in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
We are committed to maintaining inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted in relation to this or any other job opportunity or testing, please advise a representative in a timely manner of the accommodation measures which are required in order to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. All information received relating to accommodation measures will remain confidential. Please note that we will not automatically consult accommodation requests from prior selection processes.