Kingston Online Services is seeking a service-oriented individual to join their Belleville team!
- Do you have a genuine desire to help others?
- Do you enjoy problem solving and taking initiative?
- Do you take pride in a job well done?
If you answered yes, we want you to join our team!
As a member of our small but dynamic team, you will be the first point of contact for our clients, and will thrive in this role if you enjoy learning new skills and take pride in a job well done.
- A minimum of OSSGD with strong numeric ability/ reasoning
- 1-2 years in a customer service role
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong software skills and internet savvy
- Experience preparing invoices and processing transactions
- Meticulous attention to process and detail
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently, within a team setting
- Reliable form of transportation
Tell us why this position is for you by submitting your resume and cover letter clearly outlining how you meet the requirements of this position to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
We are committed to maintaining inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted in relation to this or any other job opportunity or testing, please advise a representative in a timely manner of the accommodation measures which are required in order to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. All information received relating to accommodation measures will remain confidential. Please note that we will not automatically consult accommodation requests from prior selection processes.