Stone Design Concepts, based out of Nepean Ontario has been working with people to create their dream homes, with custom kitchen and bathroom countertops, since 2008. Servicing residential and commercial customers & specializing in fabricating and installing custom granite, quartz, and marble countertops. We offer exceptional quality products, personal service and competitive prices to meet our customer demands.
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.stonedesignconcepts.com.
Our business continues to grow as one of Ottawa’s leading source for high quality stone products and our team grows with it! If you are looking build on your experience as a Fabricator working alongside seasoned professionals using state of the art technology, this is the opportunity for you.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Ability to read and understand fabrication drawings.
- Sound knowledge of measurement procedures and fabrication methods
- Ability to perform all type of edge work including gluing edge detailing
- Ability to lay out and complete various types of bowl holes and cut-outs.
- Ability to hone and refinish polished faces on marble and granite.
- Ability to cut or shape stone according to drawings and/or templates.
- Understanding of industry standards
- Advanced computer software skills.
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
- Must have exceptional level of accuracy and attention to detail
We are looking for people with availability to work on either the day or evening shift.
If you are interested in this position and have minimum requirement, please forward resume and cover letter to Careers@stonedesignconcepts.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for further screening will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We are committed to maintaining inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted in relation to this or any other job opportunity or testing, please advise a representative in a timely manner of the accommodation measures which are required in order to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. All information received relating to accommodation measures will remain confidential. Please note that we will not automatically consult accommodation requests from prior selection processes. Selected candidates should therefore advise of their accommodation needs for each and every position they are contacted about or offered.