Inside Sales Co-ordinator
Are you an experienced service-focused professional with excellent organizational and time-management skills? If you are a positive, detail oriented and enthusiastic team player who can also work well independently, this may be the opportunity you have been seeking.
We are a small but dynamic company in the interior facility products sector. We are a growing, energetic values-based company with a unique culture: we are always looking for ingenious ways to exceed our clients’ expectations.
What does the role of Sales Coordinator look like at the Belroc Group? In this role you are the critical backbone to the success of sales efficiency and effectiveness. From securing sales appointments to quotations through to delivery you know what is on order, when it’s coming in from the manufacturer and when the customer can expect delivery and/or installation. You support sales representatives with the entire order process from factory order to a perfect delivery. To succeed you need to be responsive with a strong sense of urgency, have a high level of speed and accuracy and attention to detail ensuring the CRM is always current.
The ideal candidate is highly organized and can manage high volumes of data entry, working in computer applications to order, track, log and maintain customer files. Your ability to meet daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly deadlines will allow you to thrive in this fast- paced environment. requires the sales coordinator must be a clear and efficient communicator maintaining contact with their designated sales reps following up on any changes or additional information. The ability to communicate with customers on behalf of the sales rep is also a must.
Core competencies and skills:
- 2-3 years in a progressively expanding sales co-ordinator or sales support role, supported by a post secondary in a relevant discipline
- Highly developed communications skills, both oral and written and the ability to build and maintain rapport prospects and customers
- The ability multi-task and maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be adept with standard technical and computer tools commonly used in office applications including Microsoft Office Suite: Previous experience using a CRM system, preferred
- Familiarity with reading architectural drawings and specifications
- Previous experience in the preparation of tenders
- Highly motivated self starter, able to work with little supervision
Please submit resume and cover letter with salary expectations in strict confidence to: email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
We are committed to maintaining inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted in relation to this or any other job opportunity or testing, please advise a representative in a timely manner of the accommodation measures which are required in order to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. All information received relating to accommodation measures will remain confidential. Please note that we will not automatically consult accommodation requests from prior selection processes.