Our established Kingston-based organization is seeking its newest team member! As the Inside Sales Coordinator you will play a pivotal role, working with and assisting the sales team with the entire process. This includes securing sales appointments, assisting with quotations and more!
The successful candidate will be service-focused, detail-oriented and enthusiastic team player who can also work well independently. To succeed you will need to be responsive with a strong sense of urgency, have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, ensuring the CRM is always current. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to further develop their skills!
- Post secondary education in Marketing, Business or related field
- 1-3 years previous experience in a similar role
- Highly developed communications skills, both oral and written and the ability to build and maintain rapport with prospects and customers
- The ability multi-task and maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be adept with standard technical and computer tools commonly used in office applications including Microsoft Office Suite: Previous experience using a CRM system, preferred
- Highly motivated self starter, able to work with little supervision
Please submit resume and cover letter with salary expectations in strict confidence to: email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
We are committed to maintaining inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted in relation to this or any other job opportunity or testing, please advise a representative in a timely manner of the accommodation measures which are required in order to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. All information received relating to accommodation measures will remain confidential. Please note that we will not automatically consult accommodation requests from prior selection processes.