LAW OFFICE BOOKKEEPER
Opportunity for experienced bookkeeper who enjoys working with a dynamic and growing legal team in downtown Ottawa. We offer a professional, friendly environment, working with a dedicated team committed to excellence.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accounts payable, receivable and collections
- Daily activity reports
- Preparation and submission of government remittances
- General ledger entries
- Prepare bi-weekly payroll
- Ordering of office supplies and office organization duties
- A minimum of 3 years bookkeeping/accounting experience
- Graduate of an accredited 2-year accounting or bookkeeping program
- Sound knowledge of PC Law is essential
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and QuickBooks
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Team player with excellent customer service skills
- Bilingual (French/English) an asset
If this sounds like you, please submit your application to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest; only those under consideration will be contacted.
We are committed to maintaining inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted in relation to this or any other job opportunity or testing, please advise a representative in a timely manner of the accommodation measures which are required in order to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. All information received relating to accommodation measures will remain confidential. Please note that we will not automatically consult accommodation requests from prior selection processes.