Alex McCoy Plumbing & Heating is a full-service plumbing, heating and air-conditioning contractor that offers Residential, Commercial and Industrial, Plumbing, Heating and Air-Conditioning services in Kingston Ontario. Alex McCoy Plumbing & Heating is dedicated to providing our clients in the Kingston area with honest value and excellence in customer service and satisfaction.
To support our continued growth, we are looking for a high energy, results focused individual to join our dedicated team. To learn more about us, please visit www.amph.ca
To learn more about relocating to our beautiful city, please visit www.kingstoncanada.com
- Represent McCoy’s in a professional, courteous and customer service oriented manner on each and every call.
- On-site problem diagnosis, accurately estimate repair costs, fixed right the first time and continual value-added communication with the home owner
- Install, maintain and repair all types of piping systems, fixtures and other equipment used to distribute, supply or dispose of water or wastewater; including fixtures systems and appliances in residential buildings
- Set priorities and work assignments to meet established deadlines
- Perform diagnostics, repair, maintain, service and install equipment in accordance with manufacturer specifications
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Perform general and specific equipment inspections
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations
The successful candidate will offer the following:
- Be a Registered Licensed Plumber with a minimum of 5 years experience
- A stable work history and references
- Driver’s license with clean drivers abstract
- Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem- solving skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Experience in HVAC, Electricity, and Mechanics is considered an asset.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence. We thank all candidates who apply. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to maintaining inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted in relation to this or any other job opportunity or testing, please advise a representative in a timely manner of the accommodation measures which are required in order to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. All information received relating to accommodation measures will remain confidential. Please note that we will not automatically consult accommodation requests from prior selection processes.