Since 1988, Phoenix Homes has established a reputation for sophisticated home and condo designs, superior quality finishes, and exceptional value. Our continued success and growth have resulted in an opening for a Mid Rise Construction Manager.
This key position offers challenging work, interesting projects and a long- term future career growth with a leader in the industry. In this role, you would be responsible for all Project Management on multi family residential or commercial properties being built by the Phoenix Group.
- Obtaining consultant proposals and determine finalists in conjunction with the General Manager
- Preparing initial budget and update as designs are altered
- Obtain quotes from trades to complete projects and prepare scope of work
- Submitting drawings to city to obtain permits
- Coordinate prep work at site
- Ensuring contracts are in place and coordinating trade contracts to ensure proper timing for build
- Prepare and receive purchase orders as required
- Process monthly billing from trades and submit to Accounting
- Print drawings on plotter and issue to Site Superintendent
The preferred candidate will have 6 – 10 years experience in Commercial (high or mid rise) construction (both site and office experience) enhanced by 5+ years experience in Project Management with a solid understanding of construction.
The ideal candidate must be a self starter, have strong problem solving and supervisory skills, and be a team player. Superior communication skills are a must as are accuracy and multi tasking.
Please submit your application in the strictest of confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. Only applicants under consideration will be contacted.
We are committed to maintaining inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted in relation to this or any other job opportunity or testing, please advise a representative in a timely manner of the accommodation measures which are required in order to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. All information received relating to accommodation measures will remain confidential. Please note that we will not automatically consult accommodation requests from prior selection processes