Do you have a passion for detail, and the ability to process a large volume of customer orders taking pride in doing it “once and well”?
As an integral part of our small, dedicated team you take pride in your proven attention to detail and time management skills. We offer a professional, friendly environment working within a team committed to excellence and quality service.
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
- A minimum of OSSGD with strong numeric ability/ reasoning
- High level of competency with office automation and the Internet
- Meticulous attention to process and detail
- Superior software skills and internet savvy
- Outstanding communications skills
- Ability to work independently, within a team setting
- Must have flexibility to work additional hours and some Saturdays
If this sounds like you, please submit your application for to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest; only those under consideration will be contacted.
We are committed to maintaining inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted in relation to this or any other job opportunity or testing, please advise a representative in a timely manner of the accommodation measures which are required in order to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. All information received relating to accommodation measures will remain confidential. Please note that we will not automatically consult accommodation requests from prior selection processes.