From start to finish, you have the opportunity to take pride in producing a product that nearly every business and person can find in their desk, or their wallet. Based in Gananoque Ontario, ASAP Cheques produces cheques for a variety of clients from all over North America. If you are someone who enjoys working in a fast past environment with tight deadlines and have an extreme attention to detail then this is a job for you.
This position offers the opportunity to master the process of high-speed production from cutting, printing and binding to greeting the customer as they pick up their order. Ensuring that operations run smoothly, you will be responsible for stocking product, organizing orders and shipping and receiving. Working with your team, you will continuously strive for perfection by using your exceptional accuracy skills and utilizing your problem solving abilities.
- Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to follow instructions precisely and accurately
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Have exceptional problem solving skills
- Have exceptional communication skills for working in a team and with customers
- You have the physical strength and ability to move objects while using safe lifting and carrying practices.
- Comfortable using a computer and willing and able to learn various applications
- Completion of High School Diploma
This full time Production Worker position offers a varying work schedule that rotates to include straight days (9-5) and afternoon/evening shifts (12-8), Monday to Friday with occasional overtime. Applicants must have own transportation.
Benefits: Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Disability Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, Group Insurance Benefits
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Please forward cover letter and résumé to email@example.com. Thank you for your interest. Only those selected for further screening or an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to maintaining inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted in relation to this or any other job opportunity or testing, please advise a representative in a timely manner of the accommodation measures which are required in order to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. All information received relating to accommodation measures will remain confidential. Please note that we will not automatically consult accommodation requests from prior selection processes.
|Job Category||General Labour|