Our client, a small, well-established and busy firm is offering a great opportunity to work closely with a highly experienced and qualified Quantity Surveyor as you work on residential and commercial projects. Estimating is a very small portion of this role.
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-3 years’ in a similar role and have sound knowledge of construction, materials and project monitoring. Consideration may be given to graduates with a Construction Engineering Technician designation.
- Experience in Claim Reviews: Monitor Budgets, Review Contractor Claims, Review Developer Cost Claims, Site Inspections.
- Building Technology, Architectural or equivalent degree/certification
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Excel
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Sound understanding of basic accounting/cost, values, construction claims
- Must have current references
Please respond in strict confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please include salary expectations. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for further screening or an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to maintaining inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted in relation to this or any other job opportunity or testing, please advise a representative in a timely manner of the accommodation measures which are required in order to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. All information received relating to accommodation measures will remain confidential. Please note that we will not automatically consult accommodation requests from prior selection processes.