DCR/Phoenix has built more than 4,500 homes in Ottawa and the surrounding area since 1997. The company’s distinct style and innovative designs, which can be seen in their popular single, towns, stacked towns, bungalows, semi-detached, and apartment dwellings, have truly revolutionized the face of Canada’s Capital.
As we continue to open new sites, we are searching for a proven Site Superintendent to oversee our new mid-rise construction project with a proven track record. You will be responsible for ensuring
company and project policies are met, ensuring the project is constructed to the highest quality in accordance with the approved design, budget and schedule, and providing leadership to contractors and subordinate managers and supervisors.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Organises and manages trades and contractors
- Implement site specific safety and quality plans
- Ensure construction is completed in compliance with construction schedule, project budget and contract documents
- Review and enforce the trade contracts and scopes of work for discrepancies with project requirements
- Work collaboratively and attend meetings with other departments, project staff, architects and contractors, while sharing knowledge and experience to meet DCR/Phoenix Homes objectives
- Minimum 7 years experience in a similar role
- Post-secondary education in Engineering, Architecture, Building Technology or Construction Management would be considered an asset
- PMP, Gold Seal, Red Seal would be an asset but not mandatory
Please note, only those with mid-rise construction experience will be considered for this opportunity. The successful candidate will be required to submit 2-3 professional references.
If you would like to join our team, please submit your application in confidence to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest; only those under consideration will be contacted.
We are committed to maintaining inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted in relation to this or any other job opportunity or testing, please advise a representative in a timely manner of the accommodation measures which are required in order to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. All information received relating to accommodation measures will remain confidential. Please note that we will not automatically consult accommodation requests from prior selection processes.