Limestone Technologies is an international company offering innovative solutions for the following markets: Credibility Assessment, Sex Offender Management, Biofeedback Instrumentation, and Custom Solutions.
Limestone Technologies is best known for our acclaimed credibility assessment utility, Polygraph Professional Suite. Since it’s introduction in 2003 Limestone’s Polygraph Professional Suite is internationally recognized as the best-of-breed polygraph solution.
As we expand our team of professionals, you may find the career opportunity you have been seeking. To learn more about us, visit our website www.limestonetech.com.
What you bring to the role
You are a highly results oriented self-starter who has a keen eye for detail and deadlines, ensuring a high standard of quality in everything you do. You are able to work independently, be self directed, and have to the ability to prioritise work, while remaining flexible to respond to changing priorities. You’re a skilled communicator, both orally and in writing. You enjoy interacting with end users/clients to solve their issues and challenges.
- Post-secondary education in a relevant discipline (Computer Sciences, Software Engineering, etc.).
- Experience in the software development field using relevant languages such as C#, C++, Visual C++, MFC, and C.
- Experience working with Visual Source safe for code management and managing software builds with Installshield, preferred
- Experience working with and designing software filters for signal processing.
- Experience and a good understanding in/of mathematics and physics theories.
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business, with direct experience of the full development life cycle.
- Strong attention to detail and documentation.
- Experience with circuit design and/or mobile app development, a plus
Please send your resume with references to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest; only those under consideration will be contacted.
We are committed to maintaining inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted in relation to this or any other job opportunity or testing, please advise a representative in a timely manner of the accommodation measures which are required in order to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. All information received relating to accommodation measures will remain confidential. Please note that we will not automatically consult accommodation requests from prior selection processes.
|Job Category||Information Technology|