Kingston Online Services, a leading internet service provider is currently seeking a part-time Technical Support Specialist who meets the following criteria:
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role, preferred
- Must be technically savvy, able to learn and incorporate new technology and software
- Troubleshoot and assist customers with their Internet connection via email and phone
- Respond to and update support tickets in a help desk
- Configure and prepare hardware for customers, including DSL modems, VoIP adapters, and wireless radios.
- Must work well in a fast-paced team environment, with excellent problem-solving skills
- Must have flexibility to work additional hours and weekends
- This is a permanent, year-round position that is great for a student!
Learn more about us at our website; www.kos.net
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
We are committed to maintaining inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted in relation to this or any other job opportunity or testing, please advise a representative in a timely manner of the accommodation measures which are required in order to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. All information received relating to accommodation measures will remain confidential. Please note that we will not automatically consult accommodation requests from prior selection processes.