We are seeking a candidate with 3 to 5 years of experience to work as a Comptroller/Bookkeeper on a full-time basis. Our office offers a professional, friendly environment, working with a dedicated team committed to excellence.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Preparations of accounts payable, accounts receivables, trust cheques, and general account cheques, and bank deposits
- General Ledger, expense accounts, and payable accounts
- Payroll and T4s
- Adjustments and reconciliation, and administration of financial books.
- Knowledge of PC Law and cloud based accounting is preferred
- Strong skills in MS office
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication (bilingual preferred) and interpersonal skills
- Experience working at a law firm is preferred.
- This position works from the office and is not suitable to work from home