We are seeking our newest team member to join our growing organization. As the Human Resources Assistant you will be taking an active role in the recruitment cycle and providing general administrative support to the HR team. This position offers flexible hours and has the potential to become full-time.
HR Management Services on Demand is a Kingston based organization that offers both onsite and remote Human Resources services and solutions. We work with a diverse group of organizations and industries that encompass technology, non-profit and service. We take pride in our exceptional level of professionalism, approachability, commitment to our clients and their employees.
To be successful in this role you have to be naturally business savvy and have the natural ability to make meaningful connections. You are someone who is organized, poised and professional; you can easily establish trust, build relationships and maintain confidentiality. You may be fresh out of the classroom but you have a wealth of life experiences that gives you a unique edge as a business person.
· Post-Secondary Diploma in Human Resources or a related area of study
· At least one year of experience in an office/business setting
· Experience or have a genuine interest in working with small businesses
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· High level of accuracy, attention to detail, follow up and organizational skills.
· Experience with interviewing and recruitment practices
· Knowledgeable in ESA and Human Rights legislation
· Fluent in the MS Office Suite
· Have a reliable form of transportation
· Must be willing to learn, grow and take on a challenge!
To learn more about us, please visit our website www.hr-ondemand.ca.
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence. We thank all of those who apply, however, will only contact those under consideration.
HR Management Services on Demand is committed to maintaining inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted in relation to this or any other job opportunity or testing, please advise HR Management Services on Demand’s representative in a timely manner of the accommodation measures which are required in order to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. All information received relating to accommodation measures will remain confidential. Please note that HR Management Services on Demand will not automatically consult accommodation requests from prior selection processes. Selected candidates should therefore advise HR Management Services on Demand of their accommodation needs for each and every position they are contacted about or offered.
|Job Category||Human Resources|